Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary Courtney!

I knew it was around New Years, but I'm glad I checked today because it turned out to be TODAY! This marks my 1st year anniversary of making caps. My first was for my friend Ashlee at Rachel's Haven. This was the cap:

It took me about 20 minutes to make since I had to get used to the program, but after that things came much easier! I've learned a lot by capping over this year and want to thank everyone who has supported me in the process.

I do have a few small favors to ask:

1. If you are on Rachel's Haven, please make a donation. We need to keep sites like this going!
2. WishList
3. Please comment on my blog postings or send me an e-mail. It's the only way I know what people like!

I've had a few people recently ask me when the new caps are coming. Right now, I'm working on 2 really good series caps that are going to take some work and also have the 2nd part of the collaboration between Alice and myself. Should have the collab up by end of weekend and at least one of the series sometime next week. In case you haven't noticed, I'm more about quality than quantity!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Love,
Courtney
Anonymous said...

Healthy New Year Courtney! I look forward to your future creative caps

Dee Mentia said...

Happy New Year!

What program are you using now?

Such a sweet caption! Proof that a loving environment can foster femininity!

Courtney Captisa said...

I'm still using iWork Pages. Minimal, I know, but serves my purposes. Tried Photoshop but it was over my head.

Dee Mentia said...

Oh I certainly understand that Courtney. You can use Photoshop for years and only touch the surface of what it can do. I marvel at some of the things that Caitlyn and others can do!

I had the same issue when I tried using Comic Life .. I would sit there for a long time wondering how to do something there that took me no time at all in Photoshop, until I just gave up. Occasionally I will still play with it, and slowly figure things out, but I have a short attention span!

It doesn't matter how minimal it is, if it doesn't hinder what you want to create, its the best tool to use!

Newa said...

I have translated this caption into french on the following link :
http://newa-tgcaps.blogspot.fr/2012/05/french-translation-of-following-caption.html

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a job like that, great cap!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search